Gift Giving Guide
You agreed to do Secret Santa with your best friends, and as the holiday season commences you’re stuck about what to get them. Around this time of year, the pressure really starts to pack on as all of the big stores and brands start rolling out their holiday deals and sales, and honestly who has time to window show when there’s snow to be frolicked through?!
Whether you’re shopping for your best friend since elementary school or a new friend, these items will get you a major popularity boost in your friend circle and have you coming out of the holiday season as the best Secret Santa in history. Here is my Best Friend’s Gift Giving Guide:
Is she a….
- A scarf to match any fall or winter look while keeping the cold weather out
- It’s hard shopping for makeup for yourself, forget shopping for others, so thought a little impersonal…a MAC gift card is the ultimate holiday grab for any girlie girl and a great last minute gift option (generosity is always rewarded)
- Your gal pals will certainly need a new pouch to tote around all of their new goodies
- Did someone say chokers were in this season?
- A cute pom pom beanie to brave the winter daze
- UGG slippers ; though these might be on the more expensive side for a Secret Santa gift, your bestie’s little piggies will thank you
- Super Comfy (and super cute) Thermal Long Johns
- For those warmer winter night, a cute tee shirt to guide her dreams (or to guide her to the nearest Starbucks)
- An a-dawg-rable notepad to jot down her restless thoughts
- A fun mug to fill with energizing juice for when she wakes from her slumber
GOAL digger or busy body?
- Mophie Juice Pack cases are a necessity for anyone (and they have pretty festive colors)
- An inspirational planner for when things in life get a little too hectic
- A fearless tee to know that she means business
- Business card case carrying case for only the most chic professionals
- A stylish wallet for when it’s time to write the big checks
The Every Woman?
- A sturdy but cute phone case will have your friends going marbles!
- Get your friends dancing in the shower with this fun Bluetooth shower speaker
- Holiday hats don’t always have to be cold weather approved! Give your friend a baseball hat that can help her survive the bitter cold or live it up in the warmer months
- For those brave enough to step outside during the harsh winter months, a Swell water bottle is a perfect way to stay active while staying hydrated
- Kylie might’ve done it first, but with a cute pom pom keychain your bestie can do it best (or spice things up with a more festive tassel keychain instead)
Other amazing gift ideas? College and school gear are always a win for any girl looking to show off her school spirit (can I get a go blue?!). Even better,*YUMMY FOOD!* And if all else fails, anyone can appreciate a punny Christmas sweater (maybe not). No matter the gift, your friends will definitely love whatever you get them.
Happy Holidays!! 🙂