mens gift guide
The men in our lives, both a blessing and a curse…. The curse being that regardless of how the years go by, buying gifts for men never seems to get any easier. So I present to you five no-brainer gifts embellished by that extra bit of thought that will warm his heart. Pair them with a card to enhance your caring love and thought for whoever the lucky man is.
- Cufflinks case – help him stay organized and urge him to use more than just two of the cufflinks in his collection. The most appreciated gift I have gifted my father is a cufflinks case. To this day, at breakfast every morning he parades the cufflinks of the day with both pride and excitement.
- Scarf – the scarf that might as well have been made for your man is out there. You simply have to find it. Be it patterned, plain, cashmere… the options are endless! A scarf will keep him warm and chirpy all winter and who doesn’t want a warm and chirpy man during the holidays?
- Facial Cream – men are known to be irremediable when it comes to taking care of their skin. Give the man in your life a nudge by buying him a facial cream or Taun facial repair formula and maybe guilting him into using it a little? Another beauty option would be shaving cream, it’s a step in the right direction.
- Happy Socks – the most standard of all gifts. I, however, present it with a twist. You know half of his socks have holes in them making this both a practical and fun option. He will smile every time he looks down at his snazzy feet – hence the name happy socks. The choice is yours whether you go for a holiday option or put together your own kit of happiness that fits perfectly into any man’s sock drawer.
- Anti-Gravity Globe – a more creative option any man would love to have in his bedroom, office, living room…. you name a place and he’d want it there. The globes are both soothing and fascinating to look at. Take a trip around the world without having to lift a finger or simply marvel at the concept of gravity.
Don’t let the stress of finding the perfect gift for the men in your life darken the beautiful holiday season. Let these five no-brainers inspire the elf in you and holiday shopping will fly by in a flurry of snow, hot chocolate, and candy canes.